Heating systems that are used in greenhouses are essential for plant life, and they directly affect the plant production amount of greenhouses. All calculations made for greenhouses aim to provide ideal living conditions for a plant to grow and yield. Actually, what we do is to create a microclimate environment. In order to achieve this, it is necessary to;
- Calculate heat gain of the greenhouse accurately
- Design an ideal and sustainable heating system for the greenhouse
- Choose right machinery and equipment
- Design an ideal control system
- Ensure that all machinery and equipment are installed and implemented properly
- Provide a conscious usage level for users
- Perform servicing and periodic maintenance properly and at the right time.
TIMFOG is the right address for all of these. Wherever you are in the world, a TIMFOG employee actually means:
- Highly experienced engineers and technical staff
- International brands that she represents
- Machinery production with high production standards
- International servicing; implementation, and periodic maintenance services
- Engineer and technician staff who speak English, and regionally, Russian and Arabic.